I haven’t done a recipe post in a while. Maybe that’s because I’ve been too uninspired to cook anything hearty or decent. But I did tonight and Malcolm can’t stop slurping it up and telling me how good the bolognese sauce is. It’s all home made baby!
Steps to making this dank meal that you can eat all week and never get sick of:
- Fry an onion, big thing of minced garlic and a tablespoon or so of oregano in a pan with oil until the onion is soft.
- Add a can of tomatoes and a cup of vegetable stock and bring to the boil
- Cut up as much shrooms as you want (I used like 250g) and put them in the pan along with 2 cans of drained and washed lentils. Cook for 15 mins until the water has evaporated and it’s more like a wholesome sauce mixture.
- While that shit is cooking, boil pasta in a saucepan with a lil bit of salt cos that’s what you’re meant to do and idk why.
- Once the pasta is cooked and the sauce has reduced done to a good consistency, add the pasta to the fry pan and mix it all through.
- Put it in a bowl and then cover it with a fuck tonne of cheese.
- Send me pics of your food and praise me for my wonderful cooking.