I posted my left-overs on my Binches Group Chat and got asked for the recipe. And then I remembered that I always get asked for recipes and I’m always too tired to share them. BUT I’ve slept literally all fucking day (yay cfs crash) and I had a coffee at 6pm so let’s fucking do this!
I made this recipe up because I only like meals that take 5 mins total prep and cooking time to make.
- Make a cup of rice or quinoa in a rice cooker. Did you know you can cook quinoa in a rice cooker?? No one ever told me but it revolutionised my life. Then go do a cool activity for a bit and forget you are cooking food.
- Come back once the grains are cooked and chuck some shrooms and oil in a saucepan or fry pan whatever
- Wait until they’ve wilted to nothing because mushrooms are lying little cunts and you put sooo much in a pot and then it dies down to nothimg
- Salt bae in some spices and shit. I used cumin, curry, paprika, chilli.
- Mix it around and then add a tin or two of black beans/kidney beans/a mix of the two.
- Mix it all around and then add an appropriate amount of canned tomatoes. You don’t want it to be real wet, just a good amount of wet. Ay ay.
- Add in the rice and chipotle sauce. DON’T SKIMP ON THIS STEP. A LOT OF SAUCE. A LOT OF SMOKEY PEPPERY CHILLI HOT SAUCE.
- I then added in a grated carrot to be healthy and shit. If I were super healthy I’d probably put in fresh tomato and spinach and stuff but cbf.
- Put with a fuck tonne of biocheese and more chipotle.
- Send me a thank-you message and a pic of the meal 🙂
- High five yourself for eating a delicious meal that you cooked all on your own that didn’t harm a cute and innocent lil animal! Yay you’re doing the good! Keep doing the good!